Techincal

Here you can suggest improvements of the Renault 16 Site

Techincal

Postby Sarosa » Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:11 am

Great site - look forward to much use. Only point would be to amalgamate the technical sections into just one section/grouping. There are probably so few 16 nuts around the world that the separete catagorisation isn't required. I am likey to read all techical matters anyway so it would save opening and closing different catogoreies.

:wink:
Sarosa

Postby r16magnus » Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:11 am

Well my thought is that a few years down the line :shock: it would be easier to find an old item if they are categorised like this. I was hoping the technical section would serve as "Knowledge Base"

If you're looking for new messages this is indicated by the icon to the left and you can also see it on the date of "latest post" in the rightmost column in the overview.

If want to know when there is an answer to a question you have posted, check "Notify me when a reply is posted" when you post your message, and you will automagically get an e-mail when there is a reply.
This can also be done permanently in your "Profile", in which case you will alway get an e-mail when there is a reply to any of your posts.
r16magnus
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions